FREQUENTLY given answers
* We are a first-come-first-serve cafe and do not accept reservations
* We love to have large parties dine with us! But we are a small cafe so we unfortunately we cannot seat groups bigger than 14 together. During peak dining hours, waits for large parties can be a bit longer than usual.
* Breakfast is served daily until 3pm.
* We love to make special order pies and cupcakes for you. Just give us 48hrs notice (sometimes we can make them faster if you call us in the morning).
* We can do larger bakery orders for parties, weddings, and other events. Call us at 414.482.6389 to speak with our bakers about what you are looking for or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We have a very lovely patio during the warmer months. Unfortunately, we cannot allow dogs on our patio (we wish we could!)
* We are a smoke-free restaurant (even on the patio).
* We do not have a children's menu, but we can make smaller sized entrees for the kiddies - like mac-n-cheese and kid sized burgers. Ask your server!
* We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX and good ol' fashioned cash.
* We DO sell gift certificates! You can purchase them in-person or via our online store.